Thursday, January 21, 2010

Luck by chance??:

I have come to realise that me been very lucky with my life.and im indeed grateful to be so, too.
To look back,nothin awfully bad has dawned upon me.My life's been really easy.Havn't had to endure hardships,so to say.My results, placements, jobs, family, finance, happiness,friends,days,health, peace, etc cud just have been worse,cud hav been bad,cud have been not so good,cud have been anything,but no,they aint or never been anythin for me to complain about.
Needless,cribbing and sulking are natural,but then,those can be excused.
Just cant use the words setbacks,bad times,ill-fate,destiny etc to describe few issues that i mite hav encountered.They have all been manageable.They have all been fringe.
Life's been gud to me.The GODS' been gud to me.Amen.

3 comments:

Ketan - www.ketans.com said...

Amazing optimism...

Don't say life was not cruel...May be you had the determination to handle the cruel part with ease and act accordingly..

Look back about the back spine issue you had.. you could have run away or you could have been a loser..

But still you didnt lose hope you still continued ur meds and work as if nothing had happened...
That just shows you had the will to push that last one inch harder... Which life had given you ...

Enjoy...

Nice one...

Anonymous said...

Seems like you had a good day.

-ravi

Durgesh said...

No matter what, at end of day, we can appreciate all good things we have....