Friday, December 11, 2009

Safety Money

"Rakhneka na,thoda 500 rs..aise safety ke liye.Emergency ke liye!!"
Correct.Rakhneka,rakhna chahie..U neva kno wen ud wana use it.
There was a time,id travel with just 10 bucks.
There was a time wen i made a trip to Bandra with 50rs,in my Ninja Turtles,fluorescent coloured,3 side opening with velcro,wallet.Had gone fr a movie and dinner thereafter.
Another movie outing in metro,with 100rs wonly.
Dunno wot ws it then?Highly positive?Oblivious of Murphy striking??Knowing nothin's gona happen?Knowin i'd neva need nethin more than wot ws reqd??
Yeah!!probb it was nothin more than being plain Stupid!!

Wot d heck is it now??I still keep only d travellin expenses.That too,it aint der if i dont kno .Only thing dat changed is,i got a better wallet with sum plastic money.Bt still..Not cool..totally not cool!!

Guess,mah laziness is getting the better of me.All it takes is a trip to d ATM...

Maine apne andar ke bacche ko ab tak maara nahi hai :D :D

4 comments:

Ketan - www.ketans.com said...

Lazy Boy....
Carry money from now...you will have to give your friends treat..
ha ahah

Ravan said...

Bachcha wachcha kuch nahin... yeh sab aalsi pane ke liye bahaane hain...

aajkal ke bachchon ke paas bhi tere se jyada paise rehte hain... saala cheap bugger...!

Durgesh said...

i think it got to do with "purane din"...things were much simpler..today u never know kab BEST aur Auto ka strike ho jaye, kab train band ho jaye ya fir kab school bus ko aag lag jaaye...that "Insecured" feeling among us getting stronger day by day..

Vindows said...

I remember the first time I traveled alone by train and went to SIES, my mom gave me 100 bucks to keep tucked in the pant trousers inside pocket( you know what I'm talking about) for that unforeseen circumstance.

As time went by,it became normal to use it for not-so-unforeseen uses. But I would normally replenish it. But sometimes I would forget, and one such day I had gone and eaten at some restaurant and finally dug through for that last reserve only to come up with a 10 buck note!