Monday, June 2, 2008

T.V

Saw a hindi movie:RACE ...well..i aint one of those to watch masala movies...but had nuthing else to do...so kept myself through the movie..nd u kno wot...I liked it....a typical aabas mustan movie...a thriller,at every corner...it ws impressive....it ws like baazigar,khiladi nd ...ok..dnt remebr other abbas-mustan movie.....

other thing that my T.V put me through was the animated movie "HAPPY FEET"....it beats me how any person an even think of making a film on penguins singing,dancing,and putting across a message about the hazards of marine harvesting..i mean....simply impressive...forget the person gettin hit upon by the idea ,but..making a nice watchable movie....too good...and the dialogues,superb...der is this character called Ramon,he is Mumble's friend...Mumble is our hero...But for me,Id give Ramon,the oscar for the best supporting actor...

Paanchvi Paas:SRK...u gt it in u man!!!!....im a hardcore Aamir fan,i eat monaco and drink coke....but never have i disprespected SRK's acting abilities,well..only wen he actually impresses me....but dis dude..gt it in him...i dont see Amitabh anywhere close to what SRK does in this show..he is simply,spontaneous,pleasure to watch him making the stupid,good for nothing contestants blames SRK's presence to make them nervous, when they luk confused on simple questions..but no matter,SRK sure makes them feel at home..nd dis guy gt a pretty gud sense of humour too....

Been watchin T.V all through the weekend..and these 3 things is wot stuck with me.....

No comments: