Monday, June 2, 2008

Let the Music play!!

Me aint an avid music lover,player,listener....Music for me its one of those mood swings dat happen to me....so after almost a year,here i am,collecting songs....liking few....beggin for few from ppl...all into making a playlist and enjoy the mood...

Dunno,since d last coupla weeks,im really tryin to collect songs dat I have heard back while and want to hear it now....I got no idea,who sang it,wots it named,jst the hymns...going about hymnin the tune and asking for it....

I do play songs wen I am in my factory,working onto something...but dats more of wanting some noise around...probably to keep down the abuses dat cum outta my mouth so very often..i dont like listen listen....but jsut play them....

So here I am,in one of those phases...remebering the old times,remebering the old frends who used to rummage through my hard drive for the perfect playlist...well!! it sure feels good...

I gt no issues plaayin a song dat I like again and again...even for as long as a month...it all started with "kandisa-Indian Ocean"..I could still hear it continuosly for dunno how looong..I still rmeber,hw mah frends in coll knew how much i liked dat song....there was this concert in my college .And indian Ocean was to come the next day ..a frend of mine sent me a message "Do not masturbate!!!!!!!"....well..talk about immense love with someone ;P..
Then sometime later,there was my fetish with "bheege Hoth tere --Murder"...
Now its " Khwaja ji -Jodha Akbar".....

Now talking of Kandisa..now dat i gt myself to type it...i really feel like ..mas_____...no...playing it !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: