Monday, October 5, 2009

"Son ,........."

Thus,said he,quotin his father :" Son, .....".
We read a lot of celebrities crediting their successes or certain acts of theirs,that comply to the advice given by their dads.
Akshay Kumar says,"My father used to tell me, dat u dont conquer fear,sittin on a sofa"..Karan Johar said,"my father always used to tell me, to sort issues as they come".

I am sure that even mah dad has given me lots of worldly advices.Just that I dont remeber them,for me to quote'em..
I mean,why is that??It beats me!!.Why cant I recollect them?.Well,obv,not that he hasnt given me important ones,not that i havent followed them,there jst aint any reason why I dont remember!!..
I havent even grown that old to blame it on memory..
Is it because I haven't come across situations, that connects with those advices??Or is it that I refuse to acknowledge that my action or reactions to life's problems came from his ideas which I make it mine??

Are these guys,simply makin up the advices and crediting them to their dad's???

One of the many unasnwerable question,that I shoot myself with!!!..

5 comments:

ragsie said...

Your Dad's probably given you the biggest and best advice and that's to rely on your common sense and take independent decisions come what may:)Keep Going dude!

Sandy said...

bt y dnt i remembr!!!

ragsie said...

the effect of Unfinished beers maybe:)

Ketan - www.ketans.com said...

you dont remember because you are following your dads advice on the first step itself...

And those big people may have never followed it in the first step...and they failed and they started to follow what their father said...

Sandy said...

@ketan:..gud one..cool..nw it makes me feel better :)